How to Disable Avast Email Signature?
The feature of Signature in the Avast email in the outgoing messages is a default setting which you need to turn off, in this article we will tell you the complete procedure to turn off Avast email signature.
1. The first thing you need to do is to open the Avast antivirus and also go to the Menu option.
2. Once, you will go to the Menu option look for the Settings tab on the screen.
3. In the settings option the users are requested to go for the Protection option and after that, you have to select the Core Shields option.
4. Now, to disable the Avast email signature you have to now scroll down to Configure shield settings and then click on the tab that will be saying, Mail Shield.
5. At this step you have to uncheck the box of the option Add a signature to the end of the sent emails.
6. Once you uncheck the box the things are done and now no signature will be attached to the outgoing mails now without any
If you want to get more information on the Avast email or the Avast Email signature settings you can visit the website emailspedia.com.